REGULATIONS FOR THE MANUSCRIPTUM ONLINE STORE
§1 General provisions
These terms and conditions set out the rules for using the Manuscriptum.pl Online Store, placing orders for products available at the manuscriptum.pl Online Store, delivering ordered products to the Customer, paying the product sale price, delivery of the order, the Customer's right to cancel the order and withdraw from the contract and rules submission and consideration of complaints.
The manuscriptum.pl online store, operating at www.manuscriptum.pl, is run by Manuscriptum sp. Z o.o., registered by the District Court in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division under the number KRS 0000654355. The registered office of the company / mailing address: ul. Doamniewska 37, 02-672 Warsaw.
The store sells goods via the Internet. Information on products and services is available on the website www.manuscriptum.pl and the Manuscript profile on facebook.com.
Terms used in this Regulation mean:
- Online Store - a shop operating at http://www.manuscriptum.pl, in which its users can purchase products offered by Manuscriptum sp. o.o .;
- Online Store Database - a database containing data on transactions and goods that are offered in the Online Store. The database also stores data about customers using the Online Store to fulfill orders placed by them;
- Delivery time - the time in which Manuscriptum sp. z o.o. will complete the order and forward it to the carrier implementing the chosen by the Customer form of delivery to the address indicated by the Customer;
- Business days - all days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding statutory holidays;
- Client - a natural person with full or limited legal capacity and a legal person or organizational unit without legal personality, who, under the terms of these regulations, registers or registers in the Online Store;
- Shopping Cart - an element of the Online Store, by means of which the Customer specifies the details of the order, such as: number of products, delivery address, invoice data, delivery method, payment method, etc .;
- Newsletter - a newsletter (electronic or printed) published periodically by Manuscriptum sp. o.o., in which, among others, information about the offer of the Online Store and about promotions;
- Order fulfillment - delivery of ordered products to the Customer;
- Product page - a page in the Online Store where information about the product is provided;
- Seller - Manuscriptum sp. z o.o.
To use the Manuscriptum.pl Online Store, including browsing the assortment of the Manuscriptum.pl Online Store and placing orders for products, it is necessary to:
- a computer with Internet access and a web browser such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari;
- active e-mail account (e-mail).
The customer is entitled and obliged to use the Manuscriptum.pl Online Store in accordance with its intended use.
The customer is obliged to refrain from any activity that could affect the proper functioning of the Manuscriptum.pl Online Store, in particular from any interference in the contents of the Manuscriptum.pl Online Store or its technical elements, including the provision of unlawful content.
It is forbidden to use the Manuscriptum.pl Online Store for purposes other than its intended purpose, in particular sending spam, keeping any commercial, advertising, promotional activities etc. on the Manuscriptum.pl Online Store without prior agreement with Manuscriptum sp. O.o ..
Manuscriptum sp. Z o.o. reserves the right to send the Newsletter to people who have subscribed to receive the Newsletter in the Online Store.
§ 2 Placing orders
Orders in the manuscriptum.pl online store can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The customer places the order by indicating on the manuscriptum.pl website the product he is interested in and launching the "Add to basket" link. Next, the Customer indicates the method of receipt and payment for the order. In order to place an order, the Customer is obliged to:
- selection of ordered goods or services and their eventual specification, b) application of a rebate code (Consultant or Ambassador code) if it has one,
- choosing the delivery method and delivery address,
- choosing the payment method.
In the event of unavailability of the goods covered by the order and the inability to fulfill the order, the manuscriptum.pl Online Store will inform the Customer about this fact. The customer will be able to change or cancel the order.
§ 3 Forms of payment and delivery
The price on the manuscriptum.pl Online Store website placed next to the offered product includes VAT tax and is given in Polish zlotys. It also includes shipping costs, as all products are sent for free (in exceptional cases, a different indication may be displayed on the product)
The offer and product prices are valid while stocks last.
The customer can choose the following payment methods:
- a simple bank transfer to Manuscriptum account,
- payment through the intermediary service in PayU online payments,
- payment by a bank loan granted by an appropriate bank in the PayU system, granted on-line according to the rules set out in the PayU regulations and the banking regulations;
- payment on delivery on delivery of goods (courier, postman or in the branch of Poczta Polska - depending on the delivery method and the ordered product).
If the Seller's bank account has not been credited with the amount of receivables within 3 days from the date of order confirmation, the contract concluded between the Customer and the Seller is terminated and the order is canceled.
The order from manuscriptum.pl is implemented via courier or Poczta Polska. It is also possible to collect your personal order after having contacted the manuscriptum.pl store. International shipments are carried out via Poczta Polska or after prior contact and approval by the Seller by courier.7
§ 4 Execution of orders
- Orders are processed from Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 16:00.
- After placing an order, the online store manuscriptum.pl will contact the customer in order to provide information about the time of the order.
- Domestic order is carried out within 3 business days from the moment of placing the order. manuscriptum.pl reserves the right to execute the order within more than 3 working days, about which the Customer will be notified.
- Foreign orders are processed within 2 to 14 business days.
§ 5 The right to withdraw from the contract
- The customer has the right to withdraw from the sales agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
- In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered null and void.
- The deadline to withdraw from the Sales Agreement expires after 14 days from the date on which the Customer came into possession of the Good or from the date of receipt by the Customer of the last part of the order - if the order is realized in parts.
- To meet the deadline, it is enough to notify the Seller in verbal, written or otherwise chosen by the Customer, about submitting a statement of withdrawal before the time expires.
- The Customer may use the model withdrawal form from the Contract of Sale provided by the Seller and send it via e-mail or in writing to the Seller's address, however it is not obligatory.
- Pattern: http://manuscriptum.pl/wzor_odstapienia_od_umowy.pdf
- If the Customer uses the option of informing the Seller about the withdrawal from the Sales Agreement via e-mail or other electronic communication, the Seller will immediately send the Customer confirmation of receipt of information about the withdrawal from the Sales Agreement on a durable medium (for example by e-mail).
- Not later than within 14 days from the date of submitting the statement of withdrawal from the contract or along with this statement, the Customer delivers or sends to the address of the Online Store manuscriptum.pl purchased goods in an unaltered state, unless the change was necessary within the normal management .
- The Customer shall not incur any costs arising from the exercise of his right to withdraw from the contract, except for direct costs of sending the goods back to the Online Store.
- If the product returned by the customer is incomplete or shows traces of use, going beyond the ordinary management of the item, the Seller may reduce the amount refunded to the Customer by the total amount of the decrease in the value of the goods or repair costs incurred by him.
- The Seller shall immediately return the payment using the same payment methods that were used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless the Customer explicitly agreed to a different solution; in any case, the Customer will not incur any fees in connection with the return.
- Within 14 days from the date of receipt by the Seller of the Customer's statement on withdrawal from the agreement, the Seller is obliged to return to the Customer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivering the item. The above does not apply to the cost of sending the goods back to the Store.
- If the Seller has not offered to pick up the Customer's goods himself, he may withhold the refund of payments received from the Customer until he receives the items back or the Customer provides proof of return, depending on which event occurs first.
- The right to withdraw from the contract shall not be granted if the Seller provides:
- Non-prefabricated items, manufactured according to the specifications provided by the Customer or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
- in which the object of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package,
- which, after opening the packaging, can not be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- in which the subject of the service are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things; e. in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no control, and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
15. Online Shop manuscriptum.pl is not responsible for failure to refund or delay the return period, if the customer does not indicate the bank account number to which the payment is to be made or if he does not provide all the data necessary to make the payment. Online Store manuscriptum.pl is not responsible for failure to refund or its delay if it occurred due to the Customer providing incorrect personal data or incorrect account number.
§ 6 Terms of complaint
- Complaints should be submitted to the address provided on the Manuscriptum.pl Online Store.
- Complaints should be submitted to Manuscriptum sp. O.o. the advertised product along with proof of purchase and justification for the reason for the complaint.
- Manuscriptum sp. O.o. will consider the complaint within 14 days from the date of delivery of the product being complained about.
- If the complaint is considered in favor of the customer Manuscriptum sp. O.o. repair or replace the advertised goods with a new, wholesome or returns the value of the purchased goods.
§ 7 Final provisions
- Goods presented on the Manuscriptum.pl Online Store website do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. Information about the goods posted on the websites does not mean that the goods are available in the Store's warehouse or its suppliers.
- Online Store manuscriptum.pl is not responsible for blocking by the administrators of e-mail servers sending messages to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer and for deleting and blocking e-mails by software installed on the computer used by the Customer.
- Online Store manuscriptum.pl is not liable for errors in handling the order or other instructions of the Customer, arising as a result of providing incorrect data by the Customer.
- In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the generally applicable law, especially the Civil Code and the provisions of the Act on special terms of consumer sales shall apply.
- Goods offered on manuscriptum.pl, their names and trademarks are the sole property of their producer and are subject to legal protection.
- According to the law in force, we inform you that the store owner is a producer (marketing to the territory of the Republic of Poland) of products sold by them or their distributor.
- Any use of photos, copying the entire site or its elements without the written consent of the owner of the manuscriptum.pl store is prohibited and may give rise to appropriate legal consequences.
- The online store manuscriptum.pl reserves the right to change the Regulations. Any changes to the Regulations enter into force on the date indicated by the manuscriptum.pl Online Store, not shorter than 7 days from the date they are made available on the Manuscriptum.pl Online Store website. Orders placed before the effective date of amendments to these Regulations are implemented on the basis of the entries in force on the date of placing the order.
- Possible disputes arising in connection with the transaction in the Online Store will be settled by the parties. In the event of disagreement, disputes will be subject to the decision of the competent court in accordance with the rules of the Civil Procedure Code.
- These Regulations are effective from 12-03-2018.
- The personal data administrator is the Seller.
- By submitting the Order, the Customer agrees to the processing of his personal data only for the purpose of delivery and implementation of the Order.
- The Customer may, during the Registration, voluntarily agree to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes by checking the appropriate box of the registration form. In this case, the Seller clearly informs about the purpose of collecting personal data, as well as about known or anticipated recipients of this data. Expressing consent means, in particular, consent to receive commercial information to the e-mail address of the User or the Buyer, provided in the registration form.
- The customer has the right to access their personal data, correct them, demand to stop processing them, object to their processing and remove them.
- The consent to data processing may be withdrawn at any time by submitting an appropriate statement to the Seller on a durable medium. The statement may be sent, for example, to the Seller's address via e-mail.
- The store with the prior consent of the customer, user or their representative stores on their computer cookies, which are necessary: to conclude a distance sales contract, its implementation and provision of the service "My account" and to facilitate the use of the website by sustaining the session (which makes it unnecessary to re-enter the password) and to create statistics for subpages.
- Files entered by the Store to the Client's computer, the User or their representative do not collect their personal data, do not affect the configuration of the operating system or software and can be removed at any time.
- The Service Recipient may at any time delete the placed cookies or block the placement of cookies using the options available in his web browser.
- In order to access or correct processed personal data, you must send such a notification to the Seller via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or by post to the Seller's address: Manuscriptum sp. O.o., Złota 59, 00-120 Warsaw